Over the next couple of weeks I'll try to get as much done as I can, because come September, I may not have access to my computer or internet for a while. I won't even have a phone. This is due to several factors of misfortune that have befallen me this year:
1. My job at State Farm ended early.
2. My room-mate's unemployment running out, and The House of Representatives refusing to vote to restore unemployment benefit extensions.
3. My inability to find employment.
4. Local bus strikes starting and continuing when I was finally able to find work, causing me to have to leave my job, due to my ONLY transportation being the bus.
5. My own unemployment benefits running out.
What does this all mean? It means I'll have to try to move into a local homeless shelter. Hopefully they'll have room to take me in til I can get back on my feet. But it also means that since I won't have money, I won't have internet or phone, I won't be able to bring my computer with me, and I won't have time to draw anyway since I'll be trying to work. Luckily, I have a friend who will store my belongings at his new apartment for me, but beyond that, I have no one who is able to help me or take me in. That being said, here's what I'll be trying to post in the next week or so:
A. Svetlana, Anya, and Amethyst in their Girl's Night Out outfits.
B. An older Salome, as DJ Salome, working at Violet's club.
Hopefully things will get better for me soon, though it may be too late to salvage this month before I have to go on the streets. Some people have suggested selling my artwork. I've tried that already. No one's interested in buying. So I won't be doing that. I don't draw to make money, anyway.